Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN?
All returns must be returned from the date of delivered within 14 days for domestic orders and 21 days for international orders. If the dates have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
Firstly please contact us via email@example.com asap if you wish to return your item as we do not accept any returned items without prior notifications.
Secondly, download a copy of RETURN FORM and fill in and send back to us with your return parcel
Your order number can be found on your confirmation email.
Pre-order means that the product is not currently in stock and must place your order as per normal if you’d like to secure your size before the item arrives with us. Items are generally shipped within 20 business days.
Pre-order dates are not guaranteed and delays may occur. Mainly due to fabric sourcing & shipment
Please kindly note, Pre-orders cannot be cancelled/refunded once placed. However, if you wish to change your item to another items which is in stock, you may do so. The item being exchanged must be equal to the same value or greater.
Important Disclosure: Re-cuts may differ in colour to the original cut as displayed on the website. This is due to Fabric sourcing where an entirely new batch of fabric has been used. Even though the colour of the fabric sourced is as close as possible to the original colour shown, we will not be held liable for any minor variations.
- You will need to provide an original receipt or online tax invoice which includes a reference to the item you are returning.
- All sale items cannot be returned.
- We only accept the goods that unworn, unwashed, undamaged, re-sellable items with original tags still attached and their original packaging(if your item had tags when you received it).
- We need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition. So please ensure all goods are packaged securely.
- If the items have been worn, have makeup marks or perfume CANNOT be return.
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- MUST use Australia Post to send a return item, with tracking service.
- Ensure the package is sent on a tracked service or with “proof of postage”.
- All returned items are your responsibility until they reach Mcluxes.
- We do not refund any shipping costs applied to your original order.
The following items are non-returnable and due to Australia hygienic laws and regulations.
- Briefs, thongs, underwear
- Bra set
- Compression Garments (Slim leggings)
- Accessories (including silicone bras)
Exchanges (if applicable)
WE can only exchange an item for a different size in the same style and colour.
We can only accept the exchange items if the item/s are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, size label interacted with original packaging and re-sellable condition.
Items must not be exposed to perfume or cosmetics.
If the size you request is in stock, we will be send it to you within 5 business days.
If the size you request is out of stock, our team will be in touch to issue you Mcluxes store credit or refund.
***NOTE*** We cannot accept returns of Shapewear, Compression Garments, Underwear and Nipple covers***
***NOTE***Please use the size guide and measure yourself as we do not accept exchanges for wrong size
Please allow up to 21 working days for us to receive and process your returned goods.
Refund can be processed to you as Store Credits or back to your original payment account as per your request.
If you choose to refund as Store Credits, it will be shown upon your account within 24 hours. Credits can be used on your next purchase or be withdrawn to your original payment account.
If you choose to refund back to your original payment account, you will receive the payment within 21 working days.
Store Credits are valid for 36 months and it can be used on any items in the store including sales items.
Mcluxes & Co. Returns
Parcel Locker 10084 48537
Shop 1, 19 Everton Road
Strathfield NSW 2135
What happens if my product is faulty?
Mcluxes does a thorough inspection of all goods before they are shipped to our customers. Our team takes extreme care in ensuring our goods are of the highest quality. But if you come across a manufacturing fault, we would like to help you resolve the problem.
If your item is faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the receipt of the parcel in order to obtain either a refund or a replacement.
Please note that refund cannot be guaranteed without prior photographic evidence of the fault.
Please do not post any faulty or incorrect items back to us before you have been advised by our Mcluxes team.